March 18, 2010

Spring?

We have been extremely fortunate with a mild winter here in Seattle; or dare I say an early Spring? Now that I have said, err typed, that out loud it will probably snow buckets tomorrow. I am hoping not because I have so been enjoying the Spring weather.

Our plum trees bloomed in late February and Oscar caught a shot of a pretty little birdie sitting in one of our trees. He may just be staring right back at us.


Another sign that Spring has sprung in Seattle are the pussy willow branches that we picked up at the Farmer's Market last weekend. I am not sure what I will do with them yet but for now they are keeping another birdie company in the living room.


I can't tell you how happy these furry little buds make me.


Next up, planting Spring vegetables in our garden- I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment