July 29, 2010

Ozzie's 2nd Birthday

Today my sweet baby boy turns two. It is hard to believe that Ozzie has been in my life for two years. He has been such a blessing and has taught me so much about myself.

Having a two year old is not easy but it is truly the most rewarding experience. Even in those pull my hair out tantrum moments I love my life and know being a wife and a mother is exactly what I was born to be.

Ozzie is all boy AND equal parts dare devil, comedian, musician, snuggley lover, impatient and demanding (like mom) and happy go with the flow (like dad). He is perfect in every way.

Today we celebrated his 2nd birthday just the three of us with a small carrot cake. Here is a picture of Ozzie eating his cake. I'll post more pictures and a video soon. I have to go finish prepping for a 2nd birthday party!



Happy birthday to my sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment