September 19, 2010

Ozzie's 2nd Birthday

Well hello friends, long time no talk! I know it has been awhile since I have blogged. My Dad has really been on me about it. Everyone needs their updated Ozzie pictures fix! And now that summer is over, I'll inevitably be spending more time indoors and can hopefully catch you up on our fun filled summer.

First and foremost Ozzie turned two at the end of July. I know all parents say it and it is so cliche but time really has flown by. It is truly hard to believe he is already two years old.

Of course, we threw him a big bash, even though we swore we wouldn't. We'll never learn. But I think everyone had fun. Thomas the Tank Engine was the theme this year since he is a big Thomas fan. Here are some highlights from his big day.


Cupcakes, favors and birthday banner

Blowing out his candle... err okay playing with Thomas

The Bouncy House was the best idea ever! Even the big kids and adults got in. That is my mom bouncing away!


Pinata




Great Grandpa and Great Grandma


The Grandmas


Cupcakes!

Whew! I am tired reliving that through pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment