September 22, 2009

Welcome Fall!

Today is the first day of Fall, my favorite season! I just love when the leaves start to change colors, the simultaneous brisk and sunny days, admiring how the neighbors have decorated the outside of their homes, all the kiddos dressed up in their Halloween costumes and spending time with family on Thanksgiving. There is so much to love about the Fall.


Today I celebrated by reading every last inch of the October MS Living {sigh}. Ms. Martha sure did it right this year. There IS something magical about the Fall, isn't there?


Can you imagine these lovely pumpkins and gourds adorning your front porch? I wish I had the time and creativity to do this. Sadly I don't but a girl can dream.


Speaking of pumpkins, I can not wait to hit up the pumpkin patch this year with our little pumpkin. We will definitely torture him again a la last years pumpkin carving below. I am thinking this is a tradition we'll keep until Ozzie doesn't let us do it anymore. Still cracks me up!


This year Ozzie will be able to sit among the pumpkins on his own {you can see me here crouched behind him and ready to scoop him up before he falls}. Now I may have to hold him down to sit still long enough for Oscar to snap a picture. Maybe he'll even smile this year.

Happy first day of Fall. I hope the season brings you as much joy as it does for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment