September 16, 2009

Full Circle

I recently came across the eco-friendly dish brushes, sponges and towels sold by Full Circle and I couldn't be more excited about it.

I know what you are saying, "She's excited about sponges?". Listen, if you are stuck in the kitchen washing dishes and loading or unloading the dishwasher as often as I am, you would be excited too. Washing dishes is not a chore I would miss if I never did it again; but it must be done so I am happy to find a company that has done it right.

Not only are their products made from sustainable and renewable resources like scrub brushes with bamboo handles and sponges made from cellulose. They have a brush line that stands up to to keep the bristles off your counter or sink. This makes for a faster dry time to help avoid bacteria growth. Plus they look pretty.

It's like music to my ears. Right now I use a glass to house all of my brushes because the thought of a brush sitting at the bottom of my kitchen sink makes me slightly nauseous but the petri dish effect at the bottom of that glass is also unsettling. These brushes solve all that! Now do you see why I am so excited? Germaphobes unite!

Full Circle makes several other great products like reusable cellulose cloths and 100% biodegradable sponges. Although I don't use sponges at all {more nausea} if I did I like the idea of using a biodegradable sponge since common household "sponges can take 1000 years to breakdown", as quoted from their website. Another good reason to shop from this eco-friendly company.

Make sure to check out their website to find retailers near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment