April 5, 2010

Ozzie and Andrew

Ozzie and I got a visit from Pepa and Andy the other day. Ozzie was beside himself with excitement. He loves visitors in general but was especially excited about Pepa and Andy in particular.

Andy is so good with Ozzie and kept him entertained the whole time. Since it wasn't raining, Andy decided to take Ozzie for a ride in his Jeep; which is actually Andy's old Jeep that has been passed down to Ozzie.

Here are some pictures of the boys playing in the yard. Be warned there are A LOT of pictures here. When it comes to Andy and Ozzie I can't edit; not that I want to.

As you can see, Ozzie is overjoyed to have Andy over to play.


Andy to the rescue!

Taking a rest.

Andy pretending to run over my Azaleas

This is the famous brow wrinkle that runs in our family. I think it comes from my Mom.

I love this picture. Both boys are totally spaced out. Maybe it's time for lunch? Also Ozzie is in a Thomas the Tank Engine phase and doesn't go anywhere without his trains.

Andy wanted me to get some "action shots" of him rescuing Ozzie. It's a rescue Jeep.

More action.

I'm not sure what this has to do with a rescue but I'll oblige Andy anything.

Ozzie trying to get into the action by grabbing the water hose.

Andy decided to take a break from driving and Ozzie convinced Pepa to help him push.

Andy wanted a close up of his ring. I told you I don't say "no".

Both boys started to get a little restless.

This marks the end of outdoor Jeep fun. Ozzie climbed on the hood and Andy tried to drive standing up. I guess I can say "no"!

No comments:

Post a Comment