August 7, 2011

Ozzie's Birthday


Ozzie celebrated his 3rd birthday at the end of July. Every parent says this but time really does fly. Ozzie is such a fun loving little boy. We are so lucky to be his parents. 

On his birthday I had my own set wishes for him. I wished that he would always be curious, keep his sense of humor and amazing comic timing (for a 3 year old it is truly amazing), grow his love for music, outgrow his clumsiness (sadly he's a little accident prone) and know how much we utterly and unconditionally love him!  

Here is quick video of Olivia and I waking him up on his birthday. Yes he is still in his crib. He loves it and doesn't want a bed yet. I am happy to keep him in it since he hasn't figured out how to climb out of it!



Happy Birthday to the best 3 year old boy on the planet!

No comments:

Post a Comment