January 3, 2009

New Year, New Blog, New Fun!

Photobucket


I've been inspired by so many great blogs, I had to start one of my own. I figure it will be a good creative outlet for me and there isn't a better time to start than the New Year. Plus I like the idea of sharing all the crazy thoughts that swirl around in my head.

Since Ozzie is the inspiration for this blog, he will be the main focus. But this new mommy may just throw caution to the wind and add a post or two of my favorite things.

We had a wonderful first Christmas with Ozzie. Oscar helped him unwrap his presents and Ozzie loved tearing the wrapping paper. Of course he enjoyed eating the wrapping paper too! In fact he loved eating everything that morning since everything he touched made it to his mouth. What an amazing feeling it is watching your baby experience his first Christmas.

Ozzie learns something new and grows so much everyday, we never want to be away from him for fear of missing something. His latest skill is growling, which he does day and night. His personality is starting to show and I think he will be quite the ham. He loves making us laugh and we happily oblige.

Parenthood is still the hardest thing I've ever done but it's also the most rewarding and amazing experience. Looking at Ozzie and knowing he's a little piece of Oscar and a little piece of me is surreal. To steal a quote from one of my favorite movies, Steel Magnolias, "He's a little piece of immortality with Oscar's good looks and my sense of style!"

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Ozzie's first Christmas. Hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I'll enjoy writing it!




No comments:

Post a Comment