January 17, 2009

Custom Nest Eggs



Now that the holidays are over I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spring. Spring is one of my favorite seasons because of blooming flowers, fresh grass, birds nests, butterflies, hummingbirds, raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens (I couldn't pass up the opportunity to reference The Sound of Music). In all seriousness cherry blossom trees alone have me day dreaming of Spring days.

When I ran across these Custom Nest Eggs by Rae Dunn on Poppytalk Handmade my heart skipped a beat. I L.O.V.E birds nests but my husband hates them. He made fun of a nest with eggs and feathers that I bought one year so sadly I put it away. Never the less, birds nests with custom printed words on the eggs is almost too much for me to handle. Husband or not I will get these this Spring! Now my only dilemma is picking the10 perfect words to print on the eggs.

1 comment:

  1. Love these! Love, love, love!! :) Here's is a little award to brighten your Thurs. Whooohooo spreading the love!

    http://jackaroolove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete