May 15, 2009

Lovely. Period.


I saw this on Design*Sponge and I don't normally post about events or weddings because, let's face it, it's not my strong point. I leave that for my buddy Brooke but this wedding is JUST.SO.LOVELY I had to share their beautiful pictures.

When I got married, I told all of my vendors that I wanted my wedding to be {organic lovely}. I wanted everything to look beautiful but not fussy. As if you were walking through a garden and fell on nature in all it's organic beauty. Just as charming and inviting as the Willows Lodge where we wed. Whether or not I pulled it off I don't know but this wedding is exactly that- {organic lovely}.If the hubby and I ever renewed our vows, I would copy every last detail.


Photographed by Jose Villa click here for all of their gorgeous pictures.





*photos courtesy of Design*Sponge and Jose Villa

1 comment:

  1. Super, super pretty! Formal but comfortable.
    Yes Debbie! You totally pulled off 'organic lovely. From the wine cork place cards, and straw fans, down to the centerpieces!
    Love the candle lanterns and stamped brown paper sacks.

    ReplyDelete