January 4, 2010

Happy New Year to You...

...and Happy Anniversary to me! That's right friends, today is my blog's one year anniversary.

I can hardly believe that I have been blogging about life with Ozzie for a year now. He, by the way, is 17 months old. 17-months-old! Seems like only yesterday he was a little blob. An adorable little blob mind you but still a little blob. Now he is a full fledged toddler, babbling, running and screaming all through the house.

I have really enjoyed my year of blogging. Even those panic-stricken moments when I realize it has been a week since I've posted something and I don't have anything new to say. Somehow inspiration eventually strikes and I am back on the blog. I am hoping I have another year in me.

Another year- new years always bring new promises or resolutions for me. Eat healthier, exercise more, blah, blah, blah. One resolution that I only partly kept last year was my goal to learn how to sew. I definitely know how to use my sewing machine and hemmed a few articles here and there but I hardly call that knowing how to sew.

So sadly learning to sew is now on my 2010 list. I really want to learn this skill, I just have to find the time to learn it. My goal is to sew one new thing a month and blog about it. Crossing my fingers that I'll pull this off. Life is so unpredictable with a little one. Bet you can't tell who rules the roost?!

Still I am determined, first up for January are these beanbags from LIttle Blue Boo. Wish me luck. I think I'll need it...

Here's to a new year of life and blogging!

9 comments:

  1. Writing is always my passion & has written creative articles that help HP Printer users to execute 123.hp.com/setup, software download, troubleshooting and much more. Start writing if you are interested and convey your ideas through writing. Contact me @ +1-844-876-5110 if you would like to know more about my profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a technical writer based in Tampa, USA and I have been writing blogs on many technical products that have impressed me so far. When it comes to streaming, I have explored a lot of devices. But I have never come across a product like Roku. It is fabulous and more dynamic in design. The shape resembles a Pendrive yet it could bring you loads of Entertainment. The features of the Roku player are pretty decent and especially the enhanced voice search is what impressed me the most. The search provides me almost every movie that I like
    My blog:
    Roku.com/link
    Roku.com/link create account
    Roku.com/link activate account
    Roku.com/link account
    Roku.com/link activate
    Roku.com/link activation
    Roku.com/link enter code
    Roku.com/link setup
    Roku.com/link code
    activate Roku.com/link
    www.Roku.com/link
    Roku com link
    Roku com link create account
    Roku com link activate account
    Roku com link code
    Roku com link enter code
    Roku com link activate code
    Roku com link account
    Roku com link activate
    Roku com link activation
    Roku com link setup
    activate Roku com link
    activate Roku com link code

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will need to put in the activation code, as mentioned before. Here are some of the precise steps to activate Discovery Go on Roku. For activating the investigation discovery Go that is the IDGO channel your Roku device.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may experience an issue frequently once you start using HP Sprocket Printer. If you are encountering HP Sprocket Printer Out of Paper Error issue with the app, consider connecting the printer with some other devices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you know what Amazon Prime Video is? It is a streaming service with its catalog and original content. It is common to be in doubt whether it is worth signing, we can help you with your choice. The Amazon streaming service is a competitor of Netflix and has positive points for those who like cinema. Click on - primevideo mytv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing Information. Our blog you brief with the steps to download Garmin Express on PC and also to update the same on various devices such as Windows.In this article we are going to the steps for the Garmin express Update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Garmin Express is an intelligible step by step process involving Downloads, Setup, and Account Creation.Garmin Express can be easily installed by following a one time, simple process. However, it is very important to be sure that the setup takes place accurately.it is compatible with both Windows and Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  8. order tramadol usa Buy tramadol online directed by doctors, this medicine is used for moderate to severe pain.


    silversingles login silver singles login uses an algorithm that matches you with people based on your personality, location, age, and desired relationship outcomes.

    ReplyDelete