January 4, 2010

Happy New Year to You...

...and Happy Anniversary to me! That's right friends, today is my blog's one year anniversary.

I can hardly believe that I have been blogging about life with Ozzie for a year now. He, by the way, is 17 months old. 17-months-old! Seems like only yesterday he was a little blob. An adorable little blob mind you but still a little blob. Now he is a full fledged toddler, babbling, running and screaming all through the house.

I have really enjoyed my year of blogging. Even those panic-stricken moments when I realize it has been a week since I've posted something and I don't have anything new to say. Somehow inspiration eventually strikes and I am back on the blog. I am hoping I have another year in me.

Another year- new years always bring new promises or resolutions for me. Eat healthier, exercise more, blah, blah, blah. One resolution that I only partly kept last year was my goal to learn how to sew. I definitely know how to use my sewing machine and hemmed a few articles here and there but I hardly call that knowing how to sew.

So sadly learning to sew is now on my 2010 list. I really want to learn this skill, I just have to find the time to learn it. My goal is to sew one new thing a month and blog about it. Crossing my fingers that I'll pull this off. Life is so unpredictable with a little one. Bet you can't tell who rules the roost?!

Still I am determined, first up for January are these beanbags from LIttle Blue Boo. Wish me luck. I think I'll need it...

Here's to a new year of life and blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment