May 14, 2009

Home Tip



Did you know that your mattress needs to be flipped four times a year to keep it at optimal performance? Especially true if you and your hubby are different heights and weights and I'm assuming most of us are. Please excuse the horrible shots from my phone (when am I going to learn to stop using the camera phone?) but I wanted to share this simple home organization tip since I am Spring cleaning.


Label a small piece of card stock with January & April (see picture one), laminate with self adhesive laminating sheets and pin to your mattress. Do the same on another piece of card stock labeled with July & October (see picture two). When the corresponding month arrives, flip your mattress so that the month is at the foot of the bed. Easy pleasy!


Martha would be upset with me that I am two weeks late in flipping my mattress!

No comments:

Post a Comment