February 15, 2010

Owl Valentine Cards

This year Ozzie helped me make valentine cards for his buddies, otherwise known as my friend's children and his cousins.

I decided to go with an owl theme since those woodland creatures are all the rage right now. I found this owl template from Anna Horner's blog. Even though it is for owl ornaments, it was the perfect size for cards too.

I added button eyes, card stock hearts and backs with a Valentine greeting from Ozzie with yarn.


So Mommy did most of the work but Ozzie's coloring really made the cards in my humble opinion.



Yes I know that I need to figure out the lighting when I take pictures of our crafts but I've never claimed to be a photographer.

Ozzie had a blast coloring his Valentine cards, here are some pictures of my little cupid.







This is when things started to get a little crazy. Crayons flew every where and the coloring stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment