December 2, 2010

Preschool

Call me the worst mom ever but I forgot to post pictures of Ozzie's first day of preschool. Better late than never!

Oscar and I decided to enroll Ozzie in a cooperative preschool so that I can be involved in the class. Yes I have some control issues. Ozzie is a summer baby, so he will always be the youngest in his class. We figured starting him out one day a week at two will help. So far we love it!

First day of preschool- he was a little excited!

Finger painting on the second day of school. I was in another room doing my assigned duty (we have assigned jobs in coop school) and came back to find Ozzie like this. I think he got more paint on himself than on his art project. I should take a picture of it and post it here- it's pretty funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment