February 27, 2009

Spring Scents

While surfing the blogosphere this morning I came across some new perfumes that will surely take me away from the cold, dreary Seattle weather. Reminds me of the old 80's commercial, "Calgon take me away..."

The Brides Guide just posted two new Spring fragrances that sound dreamy.


Cereus Pour Femme No. 12. Apparently it's a blend of peach flower, watermelon, black currant, Brazilian rosewood, and vanilla. Sounds perfect for our Hawaiian vacation this year!


Prada Infusion De Fleur D'Oranger with key notes of orange blossom, tuberose and jasmine. The fragrance is the first in a yearly series of limited edition scents called the Ephemeral Infusion Collection and it launches in March.

Jasmine is my all time favorite scent so I am always on the look out for new fragrances that include jasmine. While on the topic of jasmine I have to give a shout out to my favorite perfume, Hanae Mori Butterfly, includes notes of berries and jasmine. I wore this for my wedding and continue to love this warm and feminine scent.

I've always wanted to be a signature scent kind of girl but there are so many wonderful fragrances out there it would be a shame not to mix it up every once in awhile. I will forever be loyal to any scent that includes jasmine though. Can't wait to try these new ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment