June 6, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper

Ozzie has decided to start helping me around the house. If I need to start a load of laundry he's right there taking the clothes out of the washer as I'm trying loading them in. If I need to load the dishwasher he's climbing on top of the dishwasher door trying to reach the top rack. A few weeks ago I caught him opening the lower kitchen cabinets and swinging on the doors like a monkey. Mind you he's only 10 months old and isn't even walking yet. I can hardly wait to see what that new skill will bring us.

Someday I will post a video of his reaction when I say, "Ozzie that's a no no" or "Ozzie Mommy said no". Let's just say he doesn't listen and he doesn't think I'm serious. He often responds with a fit of laughter and just keeps right on doing what he was doing.

The only way I can get a load of laundry in the washing machine is to put him in the clothes sorter. He thinks it's a fun game and I get him out of my way for 2 minutes, just enough time to load the machine. On this day we decided to take a ride around the house for fun.


I really love being a Mom!



Apparently the clothes sorter tastes good too.

Peekaboo!


How can I say no to those big brown eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment