October 26, 2009

Velvet Pumpkins

Remember these lovelies from Ink & Peat that I blogged about wayyy back in July? Oscar and I actually stopped by Ink & Peat on our way home from Cannon Beach and I got to admire these pretty pumpkins in person. I didn't buy one though. I had to hold myself back but I knew I could figure out how to make them myself and I knew I'd have fun doing it.

Well my favorite, Ms. Martha, must have heard me. I'm sure she reads my blog, right? Or maybe it's just that great minds think alike. Either way, in the November issue of Martha Stewart Living, she shares her version and a project "how to" for fabric pumpkins.

Sadly I searched high and low on her website in order to link it up to my blog but no dice! Guess you'll just have to run out and buy the current issue of MS Living.

If I get my act together, I will attempt Martha's version and post pictures of the project with instructions. Just in time for Halloween!

photo courtesy of Housemartin

No comments:

Post a Comment