October 26, 2009

A Video...

...of Andy rolling down the hill at Kelsey Creek Park.



Oscar, being the awesome husband that he is, went to fetch the car so that we wouldn't have to walk all the way back to it after a long day at the park. So while we waited for him, Andrew entertained Ozzie and I by rolling down the hill.

It's funny kids today totally "get" technology. I told him I was going to take a picture of him rolling down the hill and he said, "No make a video!". Fully aware that my digital camera can take video. Who knows that at 7 years old? Apparently Andy does as I'm sure most children do in his generation. I'll tell you when I was 7 years old, I'm not sure I knew what a camera was let alone a video camera. Wait did they have those in 1982?

Anyway, Andrew wanted a video of him rolling down the hill and since I have the means to publish it {aka my blog}, Andy this ones for you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment