July 17, 2009

Cake Stands

So I'm prepping for Ozzie's 1st birthday party at the end of the month and I've decided that I need at least 5 white pedestal cake stands. You can use them for anything, not just cakes {or cupcakes}. Also not just for food. They make lovely decor pieces or centerpieces AND since they are white they will match any theme or color palette.

This one above from Rosanna is so feminine and pretty I love it. But a good basic like these from The Martha Stewart Collection at Macy's are also great.

I've always been a sucker for anything footed. Footed glassware, footed vases and footed cake stands {or pedestals call it what you want}. Like I said, I need 5. Oscar are you reading this?

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love white! I did a "white" blog yesterday!

    Stopping by from SITS to share the blog ♥ !

    Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete