July 11, 2009

Thank You!

I want to send a BIG SHOUT OUT to Michelle at Everyday Celebrating for featuring Ozzie's Baptism on her blog. THANK YOU!

As a stay-at-home-Mom crafting & blogging provide me a much needed creative outlet. Honestly I can only play with the donut stacker and block sorter for so long before I start to lose it. So to be featured on another blog is pretty awesome in my book. Kinda feeling like a rock star today! Especially since I love her blog and have been following it since I started my blog wayyy back in January.

Thanks again it was fun fun fun to see your post! For those of you haven't checked out Everyday Celebrating, give it a looksie. It's filled with fun stuff to well.. celebrate everyday!

1 comment:

  1. I just saw the post!! Whoooohoooo!
    Super exciting! Isn't it so much fun?! Loved all your pictures Debbie. Super, super cute!

    ReplyDelete