April 18, 2009

Best Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Period.


I just made this deeeeeelicious recipe for Oscar's birthday tomorrow. Oatmeal raisin are his one of his favorites. Of course, I marry a guy who doesn't love chocolate! Jeesh!

Why am I baking for his birthday tonight? Well funny you ask. I'm so happy to say that we will have a busy day tomorrow running around getting stuff for the yard. We are having someone landscape our truly awful backyard- FINALLY! I'm so excited! Our backyard looks like a war zone. Really. I basically threatened Oscar with a mutiny of the troops if we didn't get the backyard fixed before Ozzie's 1st birthday. If you are lucky enough to be born during the summer in Seattle, you have an outdoor birthday party! Plain and simple.

Anyway, the cookies were so darn good, we both gobbled a few up tonight. Truly the B.E.S.T. oatmeal raisin cookie I've ever made!

Thanks again Smitten Kitchen!

No comments:

Post a Comment