April 13, 2009

Ozzie's First Easter


This Easter was another first for Ozzie. We celebrated Easter on Saturday along with my birthday. My Dad and my nephew, Andrew, came over to decorate eggs, hunt eggs and an Easter/Birthday lunch. My Mom is on vacation in the Philippines so please indulge me as I post A LOT of pictures for Nanay!


The morning started off with Ozzie playing in his new tunnel. As I mentioned in a previous post, Ozzie loved the tunnel at Gymboree so we decided to buy him his own for Easter. He jumped right in it as you can see he's still in his pajamas.




Once Andy and my Dad arrived, we gave the boys their Easter baskets. No frills here, these baskets are all boy!




After that hoopla we started decorating eggs. Here is a picture of Andy decorating his eggs. I can't believe Andy is 7 years old!


As you can see Ozzie is beside himself "helping" Andy decorate eggs.




Andy's masterpiece!


After all of his eggs dried, Andy promptly placed all of them in his Easter basket (faking the hunt the weather didn't allow us to have).

Overall it was a great day. Andy was wonderful with Ozzie and kept him occupied all day. He is such a good kid. I love any holiday that we can celebrate with Andy and I love hanging out with family so I was very content. The only thing missing was Jon who had to work and Nanay in the Philippines. Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day.

Pepa and his grandsons

So handsome even without his two front teeth.

Playing with his basket, plastic eggs and my 15 year old bunny!

I wish I could say he was super excited about the contents of his basket but he was mid-yawn when Oscar snapped this shot. It was obviously time for a nap.



Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. wow nice pictures you have posted.,.,

    ReplyDelete