April 1, 2009

Happy April!

Happy April 1st! I know everyone else is celebrating April Fool's Day but I am celebrating the first day of April. Why you ask? April is a busy month for the house of O. We have my birthday (yahoo! I love my birthday), my husband's birthday, my mom's birthday, Easter (most years) and this year a good friend of mine is getting married. So April is full of fun celebrations!

While browsing the web the other night, I noticed these fun Spring decorations on Williams-Sonoma website. I'm kind of upset though because I didn't receive my Williams-Sonoma Spring catalog in the mail and I'm sad I missed it! But at least I was lucky enough to run into these beauties when visiting their website. God Bless the internet!

I've mentioned in previous posts, that I love birds nest so these mini nests immediately caught my eye. The nests are hand-decorated at a family-owned California farm, where artisans use natural angel hair grasses and dried flowers to replicate nature's handiwork. They added yummy chocolate truffle filled eggs, mmmmm....





I am also loving these Springtime Nest Bell Jars. The jars come in three sizes and showcase a handcrafted, lifelike bird’s nest filled with hand-painted faux eggs and downy feathers. Natural and faux twigs, flowers and greenery are artfully arranged to create a natural setting for the nest. It's like home decor in a box, already decorated and lovely. I need all three!

Great Easter or Spring decorations to give or keep!

Although it's been rainy here in Seattle (it actually snowed a little today- April 1st snow?), Ozzie is ready for some Spring sun! He and Mommy are going bonkers being cooped up in the house all day. A post just doesn't feel right without a picture of Ozzie...

Happy April!

No comments:

Post a Comment