March 30, 2009

Jedi Birthday


I've seen hundreds of ideas on countless blogs for children's birthday parties since I am gathering ideas for my son's 1st birthday party and I have to say, this Jedi Birthday over at One Cool Pick from One Cool Chick takes the cake!

In a world filled with girl's birthday party ideas, it's so refreshing to see such a cool idea for little boys! You can tell the adults think it's a pretty darn cool party too! Plus it gives this Mommy hope that the next 12 years or so don't have to be filled with Spiderman and Batman parties.


My only question is can I have my next birthday party there? The light saber alone is worth it!

I'm making a mental note to remember this idea for one of Ozzie's birthdays.

Are you seeing the home made tunics?

Fantastic party favor


Even the cupcakes look cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment