August 12, 2009

Feathered Friends


Today I participated in The Shabby Chic Cottage's Feathered Friends Party by adding this link to my blog.

SCC is a fun new blog that I just started following. She, as do I, has a love for birds and decided to throw a virtual party today asking her followers to share their bird love.

Although I have a few bird cages, some little birdie tchotchkes, a bird print and one birds nest I didn't have time to take pictures of everything and link it up to her blog. Ozzie's afternoon nap was cut short by some very loud neighbors {grrrr} so all I had time to do was link my post about the lovely birds nests that are available at LittleRetreats, my favorite Etsy shop. I'm hoping I sent some new customers Brooke's way.

Attending a party through linking a blog post, that's social networking at it's best!

No comments:

Post a Comment