August 5, 2009

Ozzie's 1st Birthday


It's pretty unbelievable to me that my sweet baby boy is now one year old. A full blown toddler!

It has been a crazy, amazing, challenging, rewarding, some times sleepless but all around fun year. I really enjoy being a Mom and Ozzie truly steals my heart every day. The love that you feel for your first born child is almost indescribable.

His actual birthday landed on a Wednesday so the three of us celebrated with a huge red velvet cup cake. We threw his big 1st birthday bash on the following Saturday. I will post more on that later. For now, here is my little O loving his cup cake! Although he wouldn't eat it, he was much more interested in the #1 candle especially when it was lit.



Happy 1st birthday Ozzie! You fill our lives with so much joy and our hearts run over with love!

No comments:

Post a Comment