March 9, 2009

It Doesn't Always Rain in Seattle...

... sometimes it snows!!! In March of all months? This makes 3 years in a row with snow in Seattle during the month of March. Can you blame global warming for all extreme weather changes?

It started snowing yesterday afternoon and hasn't stopped. This is what we woke up to this morning. A little birdie was playing in the snow and I was lucky enough to capture it!

I apologize for the quality. I was too much of a chicken to go outside and brave the cold so these pictures are taken from our front window.


Here is a close up of our little friend. I love the contrast between the buds on the branches, his feathers and the snow. I saturated the color on http://www.picnik.com/ to exaggerate it.

Then he flew away. I wonder what kind of birdie he was? I can't wait until Ozzie is big enough to play in the snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment