March 4, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I have never enjoyed cleaning house, chores or yard work. I wish I was one of those people who loved to vacuum or found gardening relaxing. My husband would be so happy. The truth is I didn't even really "nest" clean when I was pregnant. I blame the scheduled Saturday chores I had to endure as a child. To this day, I get a slight panic attack when I see a can of Pledge! But lately I have had a hankering to do some Spring cleaning and organizing around the house. Maybe it's this fancy label maker from Brother?





The Brother QL-500 label printer connects to your PC and prints up to 50 labels per minute making organization a sinch! I also like that it prints graphics and images along with text.

The possibilities are endless. I could literally label my entire house or at least everything of Ozzie's. If only he went to daycare and actually needed all of his belongings to be labeled. I'm going to add this to my wish list and it may just help me clean this house!

No comments:

Post a Comment