Okay I know I'm a day late and a dollar short on the whole bareMinerals craze but I just bought the starter kit after one of my friends told me how much she loved it and boy do I agree!
This stuff is great. What I love most is that it's a powder and not a foundation. I'm only 33 and all I do is sit at home with a 7 month old, do I really need to cake on the liquid foundation? I think not!
This is why I like it:
- It's 100% pure bareMinerals without any preservatives, fillers, or binders and
- It is free of talc, oil, fragrance and other skin irritants. With all we're reading these days, carcinogens in baby products for crying out loud!, the natural ingredients of bareMinerals puts my mind and my sensitive skin at ease.
- The coverage is great but light weight, I can barely tell it's on.
- SP15 helps keep my skin damage free.
- I love blending the two shades in the starter kit for a custom shade that matches my skin tone perfectly. Since I am half Filipino, I often find a hard time finding the perfect shade.
But like I said earlier, you already know this and I'm the newbie here. Although if you haven't tried it, give it a run, I think you'll be as impressed as I am.