March 5, 2009

Ozzie's Toofer!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Ozzie's first tooth just cut through his gums. As promised here is a picture of his little toofer. It is actually big enough to see now but it's crooked.

Poor kid- guess we'll start saving for braces. Maybe I'll pull money from the emergency fund into the braces fund. Suze Orman would kill me but braces will probably be twenty thousand dollars in 12 years!


Great news is his second bottom tooth is now just cutting through. I just felt it today. What's even better? This tooth didn't cause half as much drama as the first. Boy was that first tooth a stinker! I'm hoping the rest come in as quietly as his second. Course now I jinxed it but my fingers are still crossed.

Here is one more picture of my little munchkin. Notice how crazy his hair is? He was born with a ton of hair and it started growing into his eyes recently so I took a pair of scissors and chopped it off. Of course it's not straight but at least he can see. His father wasn't too excited with my executive decision.

And a thumb suck for good measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment